Following are steps for downloading seismogram from IRIS Wilber3 for any earthquake event from any station:
- Open http://ds.iris.edu/wilber3/find_event
- You can view recent requests to download or Load Event Data.
- Select Past 12 months, M4.0+ in combo box of Load Event Data and Specify start and end date as 2015-10-26
- Scroll down to select event at date (utc) 2015-10-26 09:09:42 and click it to open.
- You can check coordinates, date, depth, and Related event page. Select the station for which you want to download data. Use map to zoom for stations.
- In the list below, click the station for which you want to download data.
- Select AAK. A popup will appear showing seismogram, phase arrival, time range. You can also select the instrument to preview its data. You can change time range to customize the seismograph. Close this pop up.
- With station AAK selected, press Show Record Section in side pan on right to see detailed seismograms.
- Press Request Data button, give your desired time range, data output format (SAAC or miniseed), bundle type, and fill the request info along with your email to let know you when the download file is ready.
- Press Submit button and check save these settings as default.
Below is video tutorial of above steps: