Following are steps for downloading acceleration time history for any earthquake record:
- Open http://service.iris.edu/irisws/timeseries/docs/1/builder/
- Check station info from http://ds.iris.edu/wilber3/find_event
- You can find more about parameters of timeseries inputs from find event page of wilber3
- Network = II, Station = AAK, Location = 00, Channel = BH1, Start time = 2015-10-26 09:11:18, End time = 2015-10-26 09:21:18, Correction = Perform Instrument Correction, Frequency Limits = 0.001-0.02-0.02-9. Check differentiate, taper = 0.1, taper window = cosine, output = plot
- The url link is generated below, press to open in new tab. A time history plot will be opened in new window, which, you can save as image.
- Change the output type to ASCII: 2 column format, and click the below link to download the data.
- You can also change to audio to hear calculated sound of earthquake.
- Change channel to BH2 and then BHZ to download other components.
- Open the text file in spread sheet to process data.
Below is video explaining above steps: FB page of Engineering Programs