This is sixth video tutorial of QGIS. It is about vector reprojection.
- Reprojecting and Transforming Data
- “On the Fly” Reprojection (OTF):
- What this means is that even if the data itself is in another CRS, QGIS can project it as if it were in a CRS of your choice.
- Also using NSIDC EASE-Grid Global i.e., Projected Coordinate System (PCS) to keep scale constant.
- Saving a Dataset to Another CRS
- Calculating area using Field Calculator
- Creating Your Own Projection
- Data Required:
The example files that are used in video can be downloaded from here .