enggprog compute – epc is GPL web based CalculiX CrunchiX – ccx solver for solving multiphysics problems using Finite Element analysis. It is written in PHP.
How it works:
Upload ccx input file and get tar output. You can find online instance at: enggprog.net
- Dedicated debian server with CalculiX CrunchiX installed.
- mod_expires, mod_headers activated.
You can download the tar files of epc package from here.
- Extract the package files of epc in web root.
- Change site name in core/config.php.
- Open index.php in web browser.
- enggprog.net is in alpha stage running on Pentium 4 with 1MBPS home based connection. It may not handle heavy traffic.
Or sometimes you may face downtime on enggprog.net.
- Apache security features not implemented yet. Number of active users at given time is not limited yet.
- Implementing apache security features.
- Limiting simultaneous active session.
- Adding feature to excute fbd+inp file.