As defined in About Page, Engineering Programs – enggprog.com has following objectives for projects:
- Open Source Software Projects for Engineering Analysis and Design
- Current focus is on Structural Engineering and GIS/RS
Following are projects developed by Engineering Programs – enggprog.com:
DSM-SCILAB-SOLVER is a Scilab based sce script file that solves 2d plane frame using Direct Stiffness Method. It is distributed under the license of GNU/GPL v2. More information and how to use documentation is found here.
Features of DSM-SCILAB-SOLVER:
- Based on Direct Stifnees Method – DSM
- Helps in learning and implementing DSM
- Easy to use
- Documentation available
plotcont is a matlab m file for plot of contour map. You can customize the location from plotcont.m file. It requires only latitude, longitude and altitude in decimals in data.xls file. It is distributed under the license of GNU/GPL v2. The details and download in of this program is given here.
Features of plotcont:
- Contour Plot using Matlab
- Only requires data.xls file as input
- Source code is available
- Fully customizable m file